Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Форум » Пользователи » Олекса Нижегородкин
Личные данные
Дата рождения: 15.08.1990
Профессия: Инкассатор
Место жительства: Россия, Серафимович
Интересы:
Is this finally the beginning of the end for password? Passwords are under attack in a war on certain fronts. Right now, microsoft announced the rollout of passwordless login via its microsoft authenticator app, and digital security company yubikey announced a new version of its no-risk usb keys with no passwords at all. None of them will destroy the password, but that's two punches in the nose too.
Microsoft's new passwordless access feature works through the app, much like you can use the google authenticator. Or two-factor authentication made fr om text messages. After you sign in to the microsoft app (using your actual password, but only once), you will be able to sign in to other services, including outlook, using the app instead of your password. When you do this, the application will send you a notification on your device, which you can confirm by entering a pin code or biometric data that you want to use to unlock your phone.
Related news
The person behind the password requirements is wrong, sorryyou should use a password managerthis process is quality fr om two factor authentication, in which case you should have used it a long time ago. Only, instead of sending the code as soon as you want to use your password, the app's verification procedure replaces your password, which is both easier than entering some garbled code and more secure than receiving verification codes in a text message.
more fr om popular mechanics
Microsoft's solution requires you to download and install another application, but you can see the beginnings of an even more streamlined approach. For example, look at google's two-factor hints that use the android operating system so that users can click on a notification on their own phone to justify their admission to the system without first having to set it up. This practice, at least today, requires you to enter your password as always.
Wh ere microsoft's password destruction technology is lim ited to its ecosystem of products, the yubikey password attack promises much more mainstream acceptance. Rangefinding solution. The new yubikey 5 security keys use the fido2 open authentication standard, which supports "strong one-factor login", also known as passwordless login.
What does that really say? Basically, you will be able to use yubikey usb keys as car keys. Once you connect it, it will replace your login for standard-enabled services, which currently includes google chrome, firefox, and microsoft edge. The new range of dongles includes four ways, with all usb styles and nfc support for desktop and phone devices.
Both of these password protection steps are the result of google's new titan security keys, who seek to increase the strength of the password, however, do not replace it directly - yet. Meanwhile, now that the home button has disappeared from all modern iphones, apple has plunged into its depth-sensing face id technology. Also face scanning is a no-password strategy that microsoft has explored with the "hello" feature, which will offer the same functionality on computers using nothing more than a standard webcam.
Because alternative passwords with with a sad regularity of being discovered and gaining momentum, the problem remains: which alternative will gain enough momentum to be the new de facto standard? Solutions tied to a specific gadget or software ecosystem, including the new microsoft authentication system or apple's face id, are doomed to remain lim ited to one set of services and devices. A free-standard approach like yubikey's promises a potentially universal solution, but if you need to buy a physical object, the barrier to entry is also higher. Annoying, outdated and unreliable. I hope they will eventually be replaced permanently.
If you liked this article and the visitor yearns for more information about steam guard desktop i implore you to visit this online site.

Информация о работе
Компания: https://steamauthenticator.net/
Должность: Инкассатор
Место расположения: Карпатская 2-я улица
Направление деятельности: I used bluestacks to test my trades for more than three months and the description really sucks, yesterday i happened to reinstall windows, saving but any of my data. When i wanted to run bluestacks it kept giving me errors, reinstalled and stuck on "loading game data", uninstalled and reinstalled with a new version (used the old lite version), the author's version seems to work, but in case i try to open by steam , it prompts me to log in to steam and requires you to authenticate the code (i was unlucky, i save backup codes all the time, but for some reason i used the last remaining one a few hours before it happened!), But i had an emergency code saved , i tried to get to the recovery options until i was prompted to enter my emergency code in order to identify this equipment as an authenticator (at first glance, all my authenticator data disappeared, although i do not remember that i decided to elete any), however this also does not worked and gave me an error, but i installed steam desktop authenticator, deleted bluestacks forever! New authenticator (sda), will this give me any trading restrictions? This is my story, any help is greatly appreciated. If you personally have any questions related to where and how to apply download steam authenticator, you have the opportunity to get in touch with our company, with our company on the proposed own website.